by Trinity Flooring
by Trinity Flooring
Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Sheet vinyl styles featured in our showroom are hand-selected and timeless from the highest quality manufacturers to ensure your vinyl floor stands the test of time. Exclusively selected glass-back vinyl’s only to allow for a choice of installation methods and unsurpassed stability. Our patterns offer clear and vivid “realistic visuals” you expect from premium sheet vinyl products.
Trinity Flooring offers a wide variety of sheet vinyl flooring products from the top brands in the industry, including Mohawk, IVC, Congoleum, Mannington, and many more. We offer personalized service and free in-home measurements and design consultations. Stop by our showroom today or give our flooring design consultant a call at (503) 667-2200.
Introducing the Latest in Sheet Vinyl from IVC
IVC US Designer's Studio | Sheet Vinyl
Mess-Maker Approved | IVC
Featured Sheet Vinyl Manufacturers/Brands
Our showroom features sheet vinyl from top quality manufacturers including:
IVC US specializes in innovative manufacturing of luxury fiberglass sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl planks, and luxury vinyl tile flooring of beauty, durability and style. In short, IVC US is the solution you have been searching for. With their wide range of products and brands, there is no shortage of luxury or durability.
Congoleum has been manufacturing luxury sheet flooring also known as for decades. But today’s sheet vinyl is not your old fashioned linoleum. Modern printing and embossing technology allows for extremely realistic replication of natural looks and textures like stone, slate, and wood.
Mannington is known as the leader in style and innovation, particularly when it comes to resilient flooring. We offer a complete line of wood, stone, and modular designs. Our flooring patterns come in a wide variety of colors. They are easy to clean and maintain, durable, and stylish.
Sheet Vinyl Flooring Advantages
- Easy to install.
- Very durable and easy ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Water & stain resistant.
- Comfortable underfoot.
LVT Flooring Options
- Size | Vinyl is typically made in 12’ rolls, but you can find it from 6’ to 12’ depending on the style.
- Style | Many options available to create a highly authentic look for your home.
- Finish | There are three vinyl flooring finishes:
- Vinyl no-wax finish: This is the lightest type and is great for areas with light foot traffic and minimal exposure to dirt and moisture.
- Urethane finish: More durable, this finish is heavier and can stand up to moderate foot traffic and is also resistant to scuffing and easy to clean.
- Enhanced urethane finish: This is the toughest available and can accommodate the heaviest foot traffic, is highly resistant to scratches and stains, and enjoys a lasting luster without constant care.
- Installation Type | Glue down or loose lay.
- Backing | Felt or Fiberglass.
- Felt: Felt back vinyl must be installed with permanent adhesive so it sticks to the subfloor, otherwise it could curl up at the ends. Felt back vinyl is not recommended for area with potential moisture issues.
- Fiberglass: Is the most popular choice in sheet vinyl today due to its installation and repair advantages. It can be installed with releasable adhesive or loose laid, making it easy to repair should your floor become damaged. Fiberglass also doesn’t have the curling problem felt has, and it won’t shrink, crack or warp with exposure to handling or the elements.
- Wear Layer | Wear layer thicknesses provide different lengths of product lifetime.
- Product Thickness | Vinyl is generally soft beneath your feet. Some vinyl sheets and tiles even have a padded layer, making walking on vinyl more comfortable.
Stop by our showroom today or speak with one of our flooring design consultants at (503) 667-2200.
Photography courtesy of Mannington Mills.
We are Portland’s complete flooring solution provider.
Get your next flooring and countertop project done right, on time, and in budget.
Trinity Flooring’s floor store and showroom has curated beautiful and high quality flooring products, including hardwood, carpet, tile, stone, LVT, laminate, window coverings, just to name a few.
Experience the Trinity Difference!
Portland Flooring Store
Trinity Flooring’s experienced flooring and design experts are ready to answer your questions and help you through the process of installing new floors in your home or office. Whether you are remodeling or just replacing old and tired looking flooring and countertops, we invite you to visit Trinity Flooring and experience the Trinity Difference!
Visit our flooring store and showroom today and check out our latest specials and promotions on flooring and other surfaces:
Carpet • Hardwood • Laminate • LVT Vinyl • Sheet Vinyl • Natural Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile • Countertops • Window Coverings
Click or call to request a free estimate and one of our flooring experts will contact you. We’ll review all the important details to ensure our estimate is complete and the way you want it. Get your flooring project done right, for the right price with Trinity Flooring!