by Trinity Flooring
by Trinity Flooring
LVT Vinyl Flooring
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) provides the perfect design solution for a wide variety of spaces. LVT is the chameleon of flooring, emulating the unique textures and warm colors of nature. Homeowners are discovering LVT’s endless possibilities of layout design and patterns. The latest advancements in LVT, including rigid core technology, enables vinyl plank to hold up against the wear and tear of life, including spills, scuffs, heavy objects and still clean up to look like new at the end of the day.
Trinity Flooring offers a wide variety of LVT vinyl flooring products from the top brands in the industry, including Mohawk, Evoke (Metropolitan), Wanke Cascade, Provenza, Flooring2, and many more. We offer personalized service and free in-home measurements and design consultations. Stop by our showroom today or give our flooring design consultant a call at (503) 667-2200.
Introducing the Latest in LVT Flooring Technology from Mohawk
Luxury Vinyl Flooring: Upscale Luxury at Affordable Prices
Introducing SolidTech Vinyl Planks
Featured LVT Vinyl Manufacturers/Brands
Our showroom features LVT vinyl from top quality manufacturers including:
Today’s luxury vinyl features some of the most innovative, versatile, and high-performing flooring available. Premium vinyl flooring offers the richness and texture of more expensive natural materials, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, and stone, without maxing out your budget. Offered in tile, plank, and sheet formats, vinyl flooring boasts realistic visuals, easy installation, and a high level of comfort.
Unlike other luxury vinyl tile and plank, Mohawk vinyl flooring resists heat and sunlight, maintaining its shape and stability even at temperature extremes. Vinyl is waterproof, which makes it perfect for kitchens or other high-traffic areas such as a living room or den. Mohawk’s luxury vinyl tile, plank, and sheet vinyl offers a durable, protective top layer that resists scratches, dents, and stains from family pets. It’s exceptionally easy to clean, and more protected against drops and spills─perfect for your family’s busy lifestyle.
Evoke Luxury Vinyl is sleek, yet strong. It will happily go anywhere you ask it to: laundry rooms, bathrooms, even over other floors.
Prime WPC is made with 100% virgin PVC core, making Prime durable, rigid and waterproof. With the inclusion of crushed textures, Prime gives you the look and feel of having real hardwood flooring without having to worry about cost, maintenance or potential water damage. So relax and feel comfortable knowing your flooring will stand up to the test, no matter what room you put it in. Wanke’s LVT product line includes: Devine, Prime, Impact, and Tundra.
Provenza’s MaxCore LVP 100% Waterproof flooring line, includes two beautiful floor collections that feature state-of-the-art LVP technology that results in a highly durable, 100% waterproof flooring product that stands up to your lifestyle while also achieving a real wood grain effect. Provenza MaxCore Waterproof LVP floor collections are durable, scratch, stain and fade resistant, easy to clean and maintain, hypoallergenic and perfect for busy households with pets, children and daily traffic. Provenza’s collection also includes Uptown Chic Collection and Moda Living Collection.
All Flooring2 Luxury Vinyl products are constructed exclusively of “Rigid-Core” technology. Rigid-Core, also referred to as SPC (stone polymer core) is extremely stable and durable. SPC is 100% waterproof. SPC is a “floating” floor designed to lay over imperfect subfloors, and can be installed in rooms with direct continuous direct sunlight. The Flooring2 luxury vinyl collection includes Citadel, Fortress, and Sentry.
LVT Vinyl Flooring Advantages
- In large expanses, LVT provides easier transition options when mixing one flooring material with another.
- Your life is too full and busy to keep up with high maintenance floors. LVT flooring is resistant to bacteria and mold, won’t stain any time the slightest thing is spilled, and can be cleaned up with a quick damp cloth or mop.
- An LVT floor will stay beautiful with a broom, vacuum, and/or mop for decades. No resurfacing, re-sanding, or refinishing required.
- LVT is practical. It can take the traffic of life: kids forgetting to remove their baseball shoes, the muddy dog bounding in, a spilled glass of wine.
- Since LVT is resistant to mold, mildew, and moisture, it is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, or any indoor areas where moisture is a concern. When using LVT in high moisture areas, make sure you adequately caulk around tubs, toilets, and walls to prevent water from escaping into the subflooring.
LVT Flooring Options
- Size, Shape, Style | Aesthetic options that allow you to create a highly authentic look for your home.
- Finish | Urethane finish/ceramic bead or specialty finishes that enable your floor to hold up to life’s messes.
- Installation Type | Glue down, click, loose lay, peel and stick
- Wear Layer | Wear layer thicknesses provide different lengths of product lifetime- 8 mil, 12 mil, 20 mil
- Product Thickness | Depending on product type (glue down, click, loose lay), there are different thickness options that provide benefits such as mitigating uneven subfloors, durability, etc.
Stop by our showroom today or speak with one of our flooring design consultants at (503) 667-2200.
Photography courtesy of Evoke/Metropolitan.
We are Portland’s complete flooring solution provider.
Get your next flooring and countertop project done right, on time, and in budget.
Trinity Flooring’s floor store and showroom has curated beautiful and high quality flooring products, including hardwood, carpet, tile, stone, LVT, laminate, window coverings, just to name a few.
Experience the Trinity Difference!
Portland Flooring Store
Trinity Flooring’s experienced flooring and design experts are ready to answer your questions and help you through the process of installing new floors in your home or office. Whether you are remodeling or just replacing old and tired looking flooring and countertops, we invite you to visit Trinity Flooring and experience the Trinity Difference!
Visit our flooring store and showroom today and check out our latest specials and promotions on flooring and other surfaces:
Carpet • Hardwood • Laminate • LVT Vinyl • Sheet Vinyl • Natural Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile • Countertops • Window Coverings
Click or call to request a free estimate and one of our flooring experts will contact you. We’ll review all the important details to ensure our estimate is complete and the way you want it. Get your flooring project done right, for the right price with Trinity Flooring!