by Trinity Flooring
by Trinity Flooring
Unlike wood, which can dent, laminate flooring is almost impervious to dents and scratches. Laminate flooring has a wear layer that protects the visual layer from damage or scuffing. Laminate flooring’s tough surface resists stains. Some laminates are engineered with an enhanced water resistance core.
Trinity Flooring offers a wide variety of laminate flooring products from the top brands in the industry, including Mohawk, Quick-Step, Evoke (Metropolitan), Wanke Cascade/Cascade Laminate, and many more. We offer personalized service and free in-home measurements and design consultations. Stop by our showroom today or give our flooring design consultant a call at (503) 667-2200.
Introducing the Latest in Laminate Flooring Technology from Mohawk
Introducing EnduraTek Ultra, Performance Rigid Resilient Flooring
Decorating With Laminate Flooring on Your Walls
Featured Laminate Manufacturers/Brands
Our showroom features laminate from top quality manufacturers including:
Our laminate styles are extraordinary. They are produced using very dense premium HDF core-board. We apply EIR (embossed in-register) technology on most of our visuals to add realistic visuals. The edges are waxed to reduce water damage caused by water seeping through the top of the floor.
Evoke laminates are rich in character: some down to earth, some with sophisticated polish. Whether your tastes are modern or vintage, you’ll click with one of these characters. Evoke’s laminate collection includes Homestead, Au Naturel, Heritage, Wide Plank, and Promenade.
Cascade Laminate (Wanke Cascade)
Cascade Laminate combines the look of natural hardwood flooring and the quality of European laminate to lend stunning wood grain visuals and realistic colors. The realistic nature of Cascade Laminate allows you to enjoy the beauty of the natural hardwoods without the concern for indentation and high maintenance associated with real hardwoods. So no matter your tastes or the current design trends, you’ll always be able to find the flooring right for you with our high style flooring options.
Laminate Flooring Buying Tips
- Laminate flooring is between 6-12mm thick. If you find thicker than 12mm, it’s an inaccurate measurement or possibly the thickness specification includes the attached padding.
- If you want the highest-quality, hardwood feel, you’ll want 10 or 12mm.
- If cost is a concern and you have a smooth subfloor, you can get by with 7 or 8mm.
Laminate Texture and Finish Options
- Handscraped | Makes the wood look aged and rustic, similar to handscraped hardwood.
- Embossed in Register (EIR) | Primarily seen with laminate floors to give them shallower or deeper heights that follow the wood grain or tile patterns, giving the illusion of a real piece of wood or stone tile, as well as a more tactile feel.
- Embossed | Similar to EIR but does not follow a specific pattern; it simply makes the floor feel more textured.
- Distressed | Similar to a handscraped visual, but a distressed texture shows more cracks and chatter lines.
- Matte | Semi-gloss finish.
- High Gloss | Smooth, shiny finish, mainly used in laminate flooring to give it the look and feel of finished hardwood surfaces that have been finished.
- French Bleed | Dark appearance at the laminate plank’s edge that gives it a more beveled, aged or thick look.
Stop by our showroom today or speak with one of our flooring design consultants at (503) 667-2200.
Photography courtesy of Evoke/Metropolitan.
We are Portland’s complete flooring solution provider.
Get your next flooring and countertop project done right, on time, and in budget.
Trinity Flooring’s floor store and showroom has curated beautiful and high quality flooring products, including hardwood, carpet, tile, stone, LVT, laminate, window coverings, just to name a few.
Experience the Trinity Difference!
Portland Flooring Store
Trinity Flooring’s experienced flooring and design experts are ready to answer your questions and help you through the process of installing new floors in your home or office. Whether you are remodeling or just replacing old and tired looking flooring and countertops, we invite you to visit Trinity Flooring and experience the Trinity Difference!
Visit our flooring store and showroom today and check out our latest specials and promotions on flooring and other surfaces:
Carpet • Hardwood • Laminate • LVT Vinyl • Sheet Vinyl • Natural Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile • Countertops • Window Coverings
Click or call to request a free estimate and one of our flooring experts will contact you. We’ll review all the important details to ensure our estimate is complete and the way you want it. Get your flooring project done right, for the right price with Trinity Flooring!